Scotland Policy Conferences
Date 29 April 2020
This conference will bring together policymakers and stakeholders to examine the progress and the next steps in the delivery of city region and growth deals in Scotland.
It includes keynote address from: Councillor Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council, and Chair, Glasgow City Region Cabinet and Sally Thompson, Audit Manager, Audit Scotland.
Areas for discussion include:
- City Region and Growth Deals in Scotland - delivery, accountability and progress so far;
- The Glasgow City Region Deal Gateway Review - outcomes and way forward;
- Co-ordinating City Region and Growth Deals across Scotland - governance, collaboration and delivering economic development;
- Building an inclusive economy and developing a skilled workforce through City Region and Growth Deals; and
- Progress and next steps for the city region and growth Deals.