In signing the CSGN Local Authority Concordat, Clackmannanshire Council is committed to:
- Develop a programme for the delivery of Green Network priorities in Clackmannanshire, taking into account
- The actions and priorities set out in A Vision for Gartmorn Green Dam Hub: Framework for Future Management and Maintenance
- The actions and opportunities identified within the Green Infrastructure Mapping exercise and strategy, to support investment in greenspace
- The actions set out in the Clackmannanshire Local Biodiversity Plan
- The actions set out in the Clackmannanshire Open Space Strategy
- Development of the Clackmannanshire core paths network, as guided by the Clackmannanshire Core Paths Plan.
- Support the delivery of the programme of projects and activities of the Ochils Landscape Partnership and Inner Forth Landscape Partnership.