The Scottish Green Infrastructure Forum is a cross sector association committed to serving the interests of Green Infrastructure development in Scotland. The Forum recognises that Scotland has particular environmental drivers with regard to the development of Green Infrastructure systems.
The aim of the Scottish Green Infrastructure Forum is to provide a hub for collation and dissemination of information to meet Green Infrastructure interests in Scotland through achieving a number of objectives.
These include the following:
- Promote the benefits of green roofs, green walls and green streets in Scotland
- Identify the constraints and how they can be overcome
- Promote research and disseminate the results
- Influence policy
- Support the development of standards
- Facilitate sharing of information and advice