The CSGN Activity Area boundary is available under the Ordnance Survey (OS) Open Data Licence to download.
The OS OpenData licence allows you to:
- copy, distribute and transmit the data;
- adapt the data; and
- exploit the data commercially, whether by sub-licensing it, combining it with other data, or including it in your own product or application.
You are therefore able to use the CSGN Boundary in any way and for any purpose. We simply ask that you:
- Acknowledge the copyright and the source of the data by including the following attribution statement:
‘© CSGN, Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2017’.
- Include the same acknowledgement requirement in any sub-licences of the data that you grant, and a requirement that any further sub-licences do the same.
- Ensure that you do not use the data in a way that suggests the Central Scotland Green Network Support Unit, lead partners or Ordnance Survey endorses you or your use of the data.
- Ensure that you do not misrepresent the data or its source.
The CSGN Activity Area boundary is at a generalised scale and has been drawn to reflect existing adminstrative boundaries from the OS BoundaryLine product. It should be used at an appropriate scale (no greater than 1:10,000).
It is provided here in ESRI Shapefile format at the current time, which can be accessed using most Geographic Information System packages.