In signing the CSGN Local Authority Concordat, East Dunbartonshire Council is committed to:
- Support the work of the GCV Green Network Partnership as a regional expression of the CSGN principles of partnership working
- Deliver the objectives and actions set out in the Green Network Strategy to deliver improvements on both an individual settlement level and a larger, authority-wide, landscapewide and cross-boundary scale via Strategic Area Action Plans for the Campsie Fells, the Glazert Valley, the River Kelvin, the Forth & Clyde Canal and Mugdock Country Park
- Ensure the Green Network is integrated into masterplans for development proposals
- Deliver the East Dunbartonshire Open Space Strategy
- Undertake our work with a particular focus on providing for the disadvantaged within our communities.